Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Protectors anyone ???

See here: eBay# 230594387558

I watched this auction. WOW and they are used. Makes me wish I had several pair for sale.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
      I watched this auction. WOW and they are used. Makes me wish I had several pair for sale.

Mark
      "Nothing more expensive than Avanti floor mats"
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Did anyone see the 63-64 NOR side view mirror at $250. or the 64 AM/Fm radio at over $900.I think these people are smoking something.Good re-pop mirrors are $75. and the period AM/FM's lacked the sound quality.used floor mats at that price is just crazy.Just my opinion,but great for the seller.

Comment

And butt-ugly besides. I remember cutting them into strips to pad batteries and gas tank straps in the old days

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...i%3D1&viewitem=
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I have a pair of black protectors out in my 63' Cruiser......not much different then those that went for the large cabbage.....I was thinking....Are the Lark mats the same as Avanti ??? Hawk.??? I think so...

Comment

Working...
            X