Lark update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark update...

I got a lot of new photo's of the Lark posted on my website! Yes I know I finally got to develope that roll of film. I hope everyone enjoys what I've gotten done so far to the car.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Lookin' good! Have you driven it yet? []

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

Comment

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, Georgia
      '59 Scotsman PU
      '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

Comment

That's going to be a nice little ride when you're done Randy. Enjoy the road to completion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

That's going to be a nice little ride when you're done Randy. Enjoy the road to completion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Randy, I'm impressed with the work you've done so far. Please keep us up to date with pics and prose.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
            53 Starliner Hardtop
            Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Randy, I'm impressed with the work you've done so far. Please keep us up to date with pics and prose.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
              53 Starliner Hardtop
              Newton Grove, NC

Comment

looking good... not only am I impressed with your car, but your site gets better every time I visit it as well.

nate

--
                55 Commander Starlight
                --
                55 Commander Starlight
                http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

looking good... not only am I impressed with your car, but your site gets better every time I visit it as well.

nate

--
                  55 Commander Starlight
                  --
                  55 Commander Starlight
                  http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

WOW! I have been waiting a long time to see those photos, but it was worth it. You have done an amazing job. It looks great!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

WOW! I have been waiting a long time to see those photos, but it was worth it. You have done an amazing job. It looks great!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

If you count steering it from the drivers side door while I push it from spot to spot, Oh yeah it pushs great! [)] it's getting closer to carring me down the road. Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Randy_G
                        1959 Lark Sedan
                        This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

If you count steering it from the drivers side door while I push it from spot to spot, Oh yeah it pushs great! [)] it's getting closer to carring me down the road. Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Randy_G
                          1959 Lark Sedan

Comment

Geez! You're gonna mess around and make a CAR outta that thing![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
                            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                            1960 Larkvertible V8
                            1958 Provincial wagon
                            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Geez! You're gonna mess around and make a CAR outta that thing![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
                              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                              1960 Larkvertible V8
                              1958 Provincial wagon
                              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X