1964 Lark engine bay pictures desired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Lark engine bay pictures desired

My next step in restoring the 64 Lark hardtop is to mount items on the inner front fenders and the engine side firewall.

Do any of you have pictures of these areas to help me determine the placement of the parts in the factory correct locations?

Thanks, Jeff

Here a couple from my 64 Cruiser.

Mark
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mark. That is helpful. Others, if possible, please share some more pictures with closer shots of the items hanging on the panels. Much appreciated. Jeff

Comment

Doesn't the rear cover of the January 2011 Turning Wheels help? You don't get much closer than that! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          Doesn't the rear cover of the January 2011 Turning Wheels help? You don't get much closer than that! BP
          Turning Wheels is always a great resource info, never throw them out and keep them cataloged
          Tom
          sigpic

Comment

I can get closer pictures this weekend. These are just the ones I had on my computer.

Mark

Comment

A few from my 64 Commander(ignore the pressure regulator on the firewall and the Motorola alternator equipment on the passenger fender )....

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
              1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
              1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
              1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Best i can do
                paul
                Attached Files

Comment

I posted a photo of an R2 in a Cruiser on this page: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=hinshaw

Craig

Comment

Thank you gang. These are very helpful. Any more out there?

Comment

Working...
                    X