Russ Jenks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ Jenks

What's going on with Russ Jenks? I have send e-mails with no response and also have made calls, left voice mail and have had no response.
    Fred

sigpic

I do not know, I have tried calling him and no return calls. I sold him an antenna and still have not received the antenna back nor payment.

Comment

I see his web site is down too. I guess I'm going to have to make a call to some one in that chapter see if I can find out something.
      Fred

sigpic

Comment

I'm alive and well, Fred. trying hard to get all the stuff done that earning a living while being a chapter president, newsletter editor, chapter recuiter, inspirere, etc., etc., etc., requires. The newsletter goes out TODAY!!! Hallaluia.
        Russ Jenks
        Idaho Falls, ID
        \'62 GT Hawk
        \'64 GT Super Hawk
        \'60 Champ (2)

Comment

Russ, good to hear you are still alive and kicking. I was beginning to think you had left the country.
          Fred

sigpic

Comment

He may be answering under duress...ask some security questions!

Comment

Russ,sent you a pm about oil seals.
              Originally posted by GTFan View Post
              I'm alive and well, Fred. trying hard to get all the stuff done that earning a living while being a chapter president, newsletter editor, chapter recuiter, inspirere, etc., etc., etc., requires. The newsletter goes out TODAY!!! Hallaluia.
              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
              X