Ok - hub drum puller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok - hub drum puller!

I have been looking and no one has a picture of a "hub drum puller". Or, how it works?
    If someone has a picture that would be great or want to sell one. I don''t need the dont's , i need the do'ssssssssssss.

Look at this page:

Comment

Fairborn Studebaker markets an excellent, new-production drum/hub puller. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

From a search of 'hub puller', this was a couple weeks back:

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Here's a couple sites showing the universal puller and how it is used.............

Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

FYI, they are on Ebay all the time. Prices range from a low of about $60 to over $200. They usually go for around $100 or so. Here is an example. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=370490180704
            John
            1963 Avanti R2
            Marshall, VA

Comment

used my today on a pair of really stuck drums 57 golden hawk, mine is a custom made and pulls on all 5 nuts, works every time, sometimes a little harder then other times but always does the job.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

I bought a brand new one on e-bay for $65.00. Works great.
                Fred

sigpic

Comment

I got mine free Someday I might even use it.If anyone in the Minnesota area needs to use it give me a shout.I will lend it out.
                  Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I have one too. It is triangle shaped and pull on three lug bolts. It will not work on 4 bolt wheels. Belonged to my Grandfather. If you are close to Illinois, I too will loan it out.
                    1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Working...
                    X