.TV Complaint + Stude Pic .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .TV Complaint + Stude Pic .

After long hours of hard work at the job this week i thought i could relax in front of the TV today for awhile . But for some reason in Minnesota they find it necessary too show non-stop infomercials all day on most channels .
    What the @#%& is going on , Well anyway not sure if i should buy a " juicer" or one of them "Sham Wows" or "a jar of that new and improved age defying cream to make my skin smooth and silky" . . Thoughts ?

Pic of a lonely Stude included .
    Last edited by aarrggh; 02-26-2011, 03:05 PM.

That picture looks like it could use one of these "Ronco Colorizers".....BUT WAIT, If you act now we'll double your order AND throw in a SHAM-WOW!!!!

just send five times the normal shipping
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

I just shut off my TV due to too many commercials. And, I pay for it to boot!!! Thank God I have a room full of books to read.
      1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Yep, I remember growing up with THREE stations, and when we got cable so we could watch WGN out of Chicago that was GREAT! Now, there are too many stations, and show crapola for programs! Glad it's getting warmer out, more garage time!!

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Where is Billy Mays when you need him? Oh sorry he won't be returning as he is still cold in the grave. Order the Sham/WOW, so you can throw it on your shelf, they never work the way they show in the infomercials.

Comment

Be careful out there! I gave up cable for the same reasons mentioned above.....and look where it got me?
            I am hooked on the SDC Forum!
            Good Roads
            Brian
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca
            1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
            X