Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% off Advance Auto Parts (plus possible 6% rebate) thru 2-28-11

auto parts for Stude and brand X?
    25% off online orders, free shipping with order over $75, or pick up in store for free.

code is EBATES25 in shopping cart

I love when it says "Save on Everything**", and then the double asterisk says "restrictions apply".

**Offer valid for online orders placed by February 28, 2011, before 11:59 PM EST. Save 25% when you order online at advanceautoparts.com. To qualify, orders must be placed for home delivery or in-store pick up. One qualifying order per household. Retail customers only. Purchases made in-store do not qualify. Sorry—no rain checks. Not combinable with other promotional offers or coupons. • Not combinable with other promotional offers or coupons. • Coupons have no cash value. Void where prohibited by law. • Excludes motor oil, gift cards and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials. • This promotional discount will not work if motor oil or any special offers are placed in your cart. If you’d like to purchase those items, simply place a separate order. Motor oil and other selected products are available for in-store pick-up only due to shipping restrictions. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees, and taxes are not eligible when determining qualifying order. Applies to purchases of in-stock items only and is not valid for backorders, gift cards or gift certificates. AdvanceAutoParts.com and its affiliates reserve the right to correct, change, update or modify any sales, promotions, coupons, and related offers at any time, in their sole discretion, except as prohibited by law. Receive free Standard Shipping to addresses in the continental United States on orders totaling over $75. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories are not eligible for Free Shipping offer. Coupons, core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for Free Shipping offer. Motor oil is available for in-store pick-up only, due to shipping restrictions.

why not get a rebate on something you are going to buy anyway?
    (this is not a scam)
    For the extra 6% rebate, you have to open an account on ebates.com. I have had an account for a few years now, and never had any problems. It is a click-through website that keeps track of which store links you click on. The worst part is they only send out rebates every 4 months or so. But you just let it build up, and then either get a paper check or have it deposited into your paypal account.

How it works:
    First you go to the ebates website, then find the store you want to shop at, and click their link. This will open a new window (you'll see a tracking ticket number) at the stores main web page, and as long as you checkout in that window, you will get the rebate on your purchase amount.
    There are many stores available. I use it every time I buy something online, and have gotten about $192 back in the last couple years. Not a huge amount, but it's something. a lot of that is only 1 or 2 percent at a time through ebay.

Here's my referral link to sign up for ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrer...kR%2BAHQ%3D%3D
    Using this referral, you will get $5 to start out your account, and I get something too. You won't get cash back until your balance is over $5, so this just gets your account started earning right away instead of waiting, basically.

happy shopping!
    eric
    Last edited by gohdes; 02-22-2011, 07:16 AM.
Working...
X