Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Candy, Part 5

1955 Studebaker Commander by Dmentd, on Flickr

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Perfect, Clark. For reasons I can't explain, I believe a 1955 Commander hardtop (not President or Speedster) is my all-time favorite Studebaker, period. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I joined this forum 9 months ago when I bought a Lark to put a chevy V8 in and never paid much attention to Studebakers, now I realize just how beautiful those are. So far ahead in styling in 1955. The only car that comes close and far as clean lines was the '56 Continental, one of my all time favorites.

Comment

Very nice, I believe that picture was taken at the LaPalma meet last May.
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Thank you. I'm sitting at my desk and my car is in storage 5 miles from me, snow bound. Haven't laid eyes on it since Hallowe'en and your shot just made my day. Paint it black, and there she be!
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Very nice, and I don't usually like green.
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Very nice looking car. I like the colors and the hood orniment looks good on the car. On a '53 not so good.
              Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
              X