Trouble logging on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble logging on

Anyone else have trouble logging on? Worked fine for me Sat.; then couldn't log on Sun. till about 11AM- then was fine, and quit again around 8:00; then this morning, couldn't log on from 5:30AM till about 6:15 (all times EST)...

Any other site worked fine throughout; was just SDC sites...?

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Same problem here think site wass down

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Same problem here think site wass down

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Same problem here. Wife thought it might be storms in Mid- West.

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Same problem here. Wife thought it might be storms in Mid- West.

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

I had problems too. I was hoping that Leonard wouls be able to post a picture of my Weasel ride yesterday. []

Comment

I had problems too. I was hoping that Leonard wouls be able to post a picture of my Weasel ride yesterday. []

Comment

quote: I had problems too. I was hoping that Leonard wouls be able to post a picture of my Weasel ride yesterday.
                The site was down when I got home and it just came back up this morning. I will post them now.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: I had problems too. I was hoping that Leonard wouls be able to post a picture of my Weasel ride yesterday.
                  The site was down when I got home and it just came back up this morning. I will post them now.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Site was down all day in Hamilton Ontario Canada,I tried several times to log on with no sucess.This has happened B-4.other sites were fine.Must be Gremlins from other clubs envious of ours

Comment

Site was down all day in Hamilton Ontario Canada,I tried several times to log on with no sucess.This has happened B-4.other sites were fine.Must be Gremlins from other clubs envious of ours

Comment

Ditto...here in the "zone"....Though Mr. Shaw probably
                        knows....I am guessing "server" issues....or Poltergeists!

glen Brose
                        Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Ditto...here in the "zone"....Though Mr. Shaw probably
                          knows....I am guessing "server" issues....or Poltergeists!

glen Brose
                          Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Bob Shaw emailed me this morning - the server was down Saturday thanks to a careless backhoe operator.

Bob's still trying to find out the cause of the Sunday outage.

Chris Pile
                            The Studebaker Special
                            Midway Chapter SDC
                            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Bob Shaw emailed me this morning - the server was down Saturday thanks to a careless backhoe operator.

Bob's still trying to find out the cause of the Sunday outage.

Chris Pile
                              The Studebaker Special
                              Midway Chapter SDC
                              The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
                              X