Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else using their Gravely these days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else using their Gravely these days ?

I have been using it a lot....a bit more than my 63' Cruiser winter beater...!

A crazy character at work brought some 3/4 inch diameter splined driveshaft and coupling in to show me how it was wearing, and had slipped out of engagement while moving snow. He said parts are just not available. He drives and maintains a Tatra and collects and builds various arcane European motorcycles, so I suspect he has pretty decent parts hunting and researching skills.

Comment

I just used my 1968 Commercial 10A with "dogeater" snowblower for 2 and 1/2 hours. My neighbor had never seen a Gravely before. Bish
      sigpic"Somewhere West of Newport Center"
      1956 2E12 O/D SOLD!
      1959 4E2 4spd, TT
      1963 8E28 GSA order
      1963 8E5 SOLD!
      1963 Lark Daytona Wagonaire 289,O/D, TT

Comment

I am just keeping the battery charged and greased ready to cut the grass and forget about the snow.
        Joseph Kastellec

Comment

Originally posted by G T Joe View Post
          I am just keeping the battery charged and greased ready to cut the grass and forget about the snow.
          Joe, you have just taken the word optimism to a whole new level, given our weather conditions! BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

While on my rounds today I got to meet the owner of 2 Gravely walk behinds. I have seen these for several years. I am not sure how old they are, but I like them! Today, he had this one all rigged up for the snow!

Carey
            Packard Hawk

Comment

Working...
            X