wagonaire tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wagonaire tent

One of my studebakers is a 63 daytona wagonaire.. The car appears to have had a tent kit attached to it at some point during its life. There are snaps along the side of the sliding roof and also towards the front of the sliding roof.. these snaps continue down and along the tailgate.. A few yrs ago there was a request in turning wheels asking if anyone had plans for such an item.. so I guess what the question is was there ever a dealer tent kit offered, or a factory option..

The one I remember that Studebaker sold did not connect to the tailgate area and did not snap on, it was only roof mounted.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by studephobia View Post
      <<<A few yrs ago there was a request in turning wheels asking if anyone had plans for such an item.. so I guess what the question is was there ever a dealer tent kit offered, or a factory option..
      WELCOME ... to the SDC Forum!!!

Sorry, can't answer whether or not Studebaker ever offered such a tent, but if you have a mind to go StudeCamping you may want to check into one of these: http://www.sportzbynapier.com/suv_minivans.html

We have one for our Brand X mini-van and think it's the best thing since mom & apple pie!!!

Comment

Working...
      X