Stolen Tennessee Avanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Tennessee Avanti

We are trying to locate our stolen Avanti Serial # 63R1036. White with tangerine interior. The vehicle was stolen from storage in Clinton Tennessee. Please direct any information to John H. Brichetto jhbrichetto@gmail.com

Sorry the serial number should be 63R 1036

Comment

Sorry the serial number should be 63R 1036

Comment

Sorry about your loss. People that do that should be shot.

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
        '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
        Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
        http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
        I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Sorry about your loss. People that do that should be shot.

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
          '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
          Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
          http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
          I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

No not shot!! Tied behind the stolen vehicle and dragged over a gravel road for a couple hours.Shooting be to easy .

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

No not shot!! Tied behind the stolen vehicle and dragged over a gravel road for a couple hours.Shooting be to easy .

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

I will keep my eyes open in Middle Tennessee. When my bulletnose was stolen it was headed straight for a Kentucky chop shop. Luckily they cut the wire to the electric fuel pump so it didn't reach the border. People that do that should have their car stolen every day for the rest of their life!

Comment

I will keep my eyes open in Middle Tennessee. When my bulletnose was stolen it was headed straight for a Kentucky chop shop. Luckily they cut the wire to the electric fuel pump so it didn't reach the border. People that do that should have their car stolen every day for the rest of their life!

Comment

I'm in Seymour - about 10 miles south of Knoxville. I'll keep my eyes open. Sure hope you're lucky enough to find it without it's being ruined.

Comment

I'm in Seymour - about 10 miles south of Knoxville. I'll keep my eyes open. Sure hope you're lucky enough to find it without it's being ruined.

Comment

I'm no Joe Friday (Dragnet's super cop to you younger folks)
                        but the very nature of the Avanti= might work for its recovery.

Unlike a Honda, a cop isn't going to pass by it without noticing it.

And unlike a Honda, I can't see it of being much use to a chop shop (unless a SDC or AOAI member has put out an order for cheap parts).
                        So maybe it was taken for a joy ride by some kids.

Hope you get it back.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                        1914 Stutz Bearcat
                        (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                        63 Avanti R1 2788
                        1914 Stutz Bearcat
                        (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I'm no Joe Friday (Dragnet's super cop to you younger folks)
                          but the very nature of the Avanti= might work for its recovery.

Unlike a Honda, a cop isn't going to pass by it without noticing it.

And unlike a Honda, I can't see it of being much use to a chop shop (unless a SDC or AOAI member has put out an order for cheap parts).
                          So maybe it was taken for a joy ride by some kids.

Hope you get it back.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                          1914 Stutz Bearcat
                          (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                          63 Avanti R1 2788
                          1914 Stutz Bearcat
                          (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
                          X