• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woosie horsie farm?

Studebaker Truck Farmer Deepnhock wrote:
    "Just how small a 'truck' is allowed?
    How about the 'gentleman truck farmer' from a woosie horsie farm?"

My answer is: Anyone with a love for Studebaker Trucks is welcome and can be included, whether they have a truck now or not. It's not even required that you are a fan of Hee Haw. The Hee Haw reference just gave the original group something to let others know they loved and promoted Studebaker Trucks.

Certainly, small, medium, and large style trucks by Studebaker were used by the very people who grew this country (and many other countries).

Of course, you'll probably have more fun as a Studebaker Truck Farmer if you rescue and bring back a Stude truck of any type.

Thanks to all who are supporting this effort.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

All I can say is that I have ridden in that "Gentleman Farmer's" truck and it is too cool, not to be in the Studebaker Truck Famers. Besides there often are some very nice liquid agricultural products in a cooler in the bed of that yellow hauler!
    Joe Roberts
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

All I can say is that I have ridden in that "Gentleman Farmer's" truck and it is too cool, not to be in the Studebaker Truck Famers. Besides there often are some very nice liquid agricultural products in a cooler in the bed of that yellow hauler!
      Joe Roberts
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

quote:I have ridden in that "Gentleman Farmer's" truck and it is too cool, not to be in the Studebaker Truck Famers.
        I've driven it. It was VERY cool! And, (whispering) It's moving to a place about 30 miles from me.

I like this one:

Comment

quote:I have ridden in that "Gentleman Farmer's" truck and it is too cool, not to be in the Studebaker Truck Famers.
          I've driven it. It was VERY cool! And, (whispering) It's moving to a place about 30 miles from me.

I like this one:

Comment

Working...
          X