Still looking for 1963 160 mph speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for 1963 160 mph speedometer

After all the replies about the last post on this item, I thought I would have one by now. Anyone have an NOS or excellent used one for sale?
    THANKS

Originally posted by 00RACER View Post
    After all the replies about the last post on this item, I thought I would have one by now. Anyone have an NOS or excellent used one for sale?
    THANKS
    If you recall, we mentioned how rare they are. It might take a few years to locate one since very few full package 63's were made. Most of the R2's Larks were not so equipped. You might be better off spending $400-$600 or so having a 120 MPG converted and restored.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Black faced '63 Lark 160 MPH Speedometer?

After all those negatory comments about the chances of finding one, I thought you would have made one out of a 120 MPH '63 by now!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Who would like to make me one, or whom do you suggest?
        THANKS

Comment

Who would like to make me one, or whom do you suggest?THANKS
          Here is ONE, there are others.
          Sorry; no been there, done that references.

Your #1 Vintage and Classic Car Gauge Restoration and Repair Authority! Gauges, Radios, Clocks, Wiper motors, Window motors and Carpet, We handle it all!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Check with Jim McCuan here on the Forum.

Comment

Still looking for a 1963 160 MPH speedometer

THANKS
              I have an NOS 160 MPH Speedo in the original box. I live about 2 hours away in South Jersey and travel out your way about every 6 weeks or so. I'll warn you in advance to be prepared, I paid dearly for it. My Avanti is an early production number car and originally came with a 140 MPH Speedo. I'm thinking about making a switch but might be persuaded to change my mind. Post your phone number or email address and I will contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by lombardi View Post
                I have an NOS 160 MPH Speedo in the original box. I live about 2 hours away in South Jersey and travel out your way about every 6 weeks or so. I'll warn you in advance to be prepared, I paid dearly for it. My Avanti is an early production number car and originally came with a 140 MPH Speedo. I'm thinking about making a switch but might be persuaded to change my mind. Post your phone number or email address and I will contact you.
                Paul is looking for a 1963 Lark speedo not an Avanti
                1964 GT Hawk
                PSMCDR 2014
                Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
                PSMCDR 2013
                Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Working...
                X