Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty interesting junkyard in MN, including Studes and a 57 Packard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty interesting junkyard in MN, including Studes and a 57 Packard!

During my morning loook around the 'net I found a rough '27 Stude Victoria Coupe. When I went to look at it I found he has a bunch of parts/builders for sale, many of them very interesting- 35 Ford School bus, 42 Chevy Hearse, and a complete, intact 57 Packard!

Here's his list of eBay ads:

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Several of his vehicles are maybe worth the price, just for parts source. I'd surely like to save that 52? (it would have to be a 53, I think) Kaiser Traveler, the 48 KF at their prices, and that 57 Packard but at some other price

Comment

Looks like the seller is from Pine River, MN. I've heard there is/was a largish 'yard around there with old stuff but never made a trip. Could be this is it. Looking at the other listings, he also has a '52 parts car.

Jeff in ND

Comment

Been by it many times but never stopped in.His prices are unrealistic IMHO.
        Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

The 57 clipper is on Ebay for $4500 which seems a little high to me
          Last edited by acolds; 01-19-2011, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Not to be to harsh, but this stuff is over priced. The yard to go to in MN is French Lake Auto.

For all of your auto part needs, contact French Lake Auto Parts, Inc. in Annandale, MN, today! Call us at 320-274-8497

I spent four hours there on a Saturday afternoon with a guide from their parts department in a company truck hitting all of the lanes and we did not see everything. I found an outstanding pair of Lark fenders (63) off of one of their cars that came from AZ. Picked them up for $200
            Last edited by 58PackardWagon; 01-19-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
              Not to be to harsh, but this stuff is over priced junk.
              Might be, Joe, but still infinitely interesting to me Wasn't ready to whip out the checkbook anyway
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
              X