moving to missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to missouri

just bought a house in missouri in south central missouri.

Hope you join the Ozark Trails Club. We always have a lot of things to do. And they are a great bunch of people. And we have hot rod Studes.

Comment

No excuse not to go to the international meet this year.

I spent a few years as a kid in Missouri...a nice place, as is most of the rural midwest.
      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Welcome to Missouri !!! South Central Mo. covers a lot of area. Care to be more specific ? There are 4 local Chapters that cover Missouri that I'm aware of and if you are in the southern portion Carl's Ozark Trails group is probably the most active one. Gotta love Carl even if his is an Okie. Quite a craftsman !!!
        \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
        \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood.
          While your leaving stone mountain for the ozark hills,
          There's plenty of scenic drives and SNOW in your hotrod/stude's future.
          See you at the International Meet.
          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Why?

(just curious)
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Don't be offended Jeff!

Comment

To get out of Georgia!!!! Need you ask? Only thing worst is Florida.

Sister lives out side of West Plains, MO. . . nice area. . . maybe my next stop if I could sale my house in this crappy Florida market.

Too damn cold here in Florida. . . my mind is getting winter brain freeze.
                Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
                1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

Not offended at all.

It's either:
                  A) More room for me...
                  or
                  B) Always on the lookout for a better deal...

Originally posted by HookedonStudies View Post
                  Don't be offended Jeff!

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Missouri is a great place. I went to college in Kansas City. Also spent plenty of time going to other areas in the State to fish. Had a great time and met some very nice people.

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood, as Carl said, lots of hotrod Studes, and find a chapter soon. Many good folk around here.
                      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Too cold in Florida?
                        Your brain is a slurpee!
                        I spent a glorious couple of hours helping load the fabulous Christmas present I gave the wife...
                        All I heard was "%$#@ cold"....and "We moved out of Florida for this?"
                        I had to pull out an old Florida electric bill to calm her down.
                        It'll warm up soon and everything in the world will be right again..
                        (Yeah, right, Jeff..Keep telling yourself that)
                        Jeff

Originally posted by Rick Courtier View Post
                        To get out of Georgia!!!! Need you ask? Only thing worse is Florida.
                        Sister lives out side of West Plains, MO. . . nice area. . . maybe my next stop if I could sale my house in this crappy Florida market.
                        Too damn cold here in Florida. . . my mind is getting winter brain freeze.

Jeff

Comment

While two people don't make a trend, it seems Stude lovers are coming to the midwest.

Vegas Paul to KS
                          Hotrodstude to MO,

5 inches of snow the other day 0.1 degrees yesterday morning, and 2 degrees when I woke up today. brrrrrr

ps no QT's where your going Pendergrass is a Distribution site for all of Atlanta's 120 stores (and growing)
                          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Where you going to be stude? I leave Nevada for southeast MO in April. I'm going to spend half the year in each place. I WILL be at Springfield.

Comment

You will like Missouris' scenery especially along the rivers. Try some of thier winerys too, some are excellent, (some are not).
                              Finding out is the fun part.
                              People there will certainly let you know thier opinion on things!(I can't decide if that is a virtue or not).
                              I personally like the kindness and manners of the south.
                              Bez Auto Alchemy
                              573-318-8948
                              http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X