A Little Winter Frolic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Winter Frolic

Jeff R. had asked me to gather some data for him on a project he has coming. This gave me an excuse to get the Stude out of the Quonset. Having the car out of the Quonset gave me an excuse to take off down the road with her. <GG> Thanks, Jeffers!

While in town, I got flagged down by some very excited teenaged girls and one of their mothers. They were on a scavenger hunt, and one of the things they needed was a picture of them with an old car.

They had a blast, and it was fun for me, too.

Time to put the car up, though, the bottom is going to fall out of our weather before the weekend is over. L

sigpic
    Dave Lester

It just proves the fact that Studebakers are chick magnets.Glad you enjoyed the weather while you could,Dave
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

You callin' Sheba OLD?????????????? Shame, shame, shame. She's probably mad and won't come out of her room for months.

Comment

I suppose we are now going to have to acknowledge that Jeff Rice can get young women to fawn over a cool collector vehicle even if he isn't in the same state, right?

Groan.... BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

You just can't tell us this story and not come up with the pictures to back it up! ...so pony up or we'll hunt you down!!!
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Yep, it must have been the Jeff connection that attracted the chicks!

I didn't call 'Sheba old, it was those young girls... 'Sheba was very understanding, and enjoyed all the giggling and admiration.

I KNEW I should have put the camera in the car! I'm going into hiding now! <g>
            sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
            X