PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout an r1 Powershift GT with A/C for $4500? In CA

Bob Andrews
01-06-2011, 05:17 AM
My dream GT!

http://orangecounty.ebayclassifieds.com/classic-cars/placentia/1963-studebaker-gt-hawk/?ad=8264154

Warren Webb
01-06-2011, 09:41 AM
I see some of the parts in the interior. Possibly the others are in the trunk? Right door would mostly "pop out" to repair. Most likely wouldnt take much to get it roadworthy. It has disc brakes & the underhood reservior too!

JDP
01-06-2011, 09:55 AM
I see some of the parts in the interior. Possibly the others are in the trunk? Right door would mostly "pop out" to repair. Most likely wouldnt take much to get it roadworthy. It has disc brakes & the underhood reservior too!

One man's bargain is another's money pit. I've been getting maybe 8-10K for nice R1 drivers and this one is a long way from becoming one. Still, if you don't have the budget to buy a done car, it's a decent restoration candidate as is, if you throw away the restoration receipts.:)

(S)
01-06-2011, 04:54 PM
I have a 63 R1 GT project. It is a pretty solid CA car, original paint and pretty much unmolested. It will need a restoration, It does run under its own power, has a tune up/pertronix and new AFB. I'll be cleaning it up and posting pictures. Price is $5K and is a pretty good start for the money for such a rare car. This one photos way better than the other ones I see around.

Bob Andrews
01-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Sounds good Mike! What trans.?

Looking forward to seeing pictures:)