KRC Avanti raffle online orders up and running! Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRC Avanti raffle online orders up and running! Finally

After a couple of miss-starts, all systems are go for placing online orders for this stunning Avanti II to be awarded at York Swap Meet.
    1st Prize: FACTORY EQUIPPED WITH 305 CI HO V8 & AUTO. O/D TRANSMISSION, RECARO LEATHER SEATS, P/S, P/B, P/W, AM/FM RADIO, A/C, POWER MOON ROOF, LUGGAGE RACK, CHROME BUMPERS,DRIVING LIGHTS LAST OF TRUE NEWMAN ALTMAN CARS. $2000 second prize! Need not be present to win.

Place secure orders here:

Winner is responsible for all taxes, title and transportation fees.

Ads are appearing in OCW, Hemmings Motor News and Hemmings Classic Car. GET THERE FIRST!
    Last edited by rockne10; 01-05-2011, 06:17 PM.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

[/B]Ads are appearing in OCW, Hemmings Motor News and Hemmings Classic Car. GET THERE FIRST![/QUOTE]

Good point, Brad. Only 4000 tickets were printed. Don't wait until York! They will probably all have been sold by then.
    JWW

Comment

'82 Avanti II

Wow what a beautiful Car! The color actually looks like a off-White (Grey/White) very close, but a shade darker than the the '64 Stude. Astra White, looks great.

It even has a nice light Grey Leather Interior to almost match. I like!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I was looking at the Keystone web site, checking on York Meet dates and the wife walks by and said what that, and pointed to the raffle car, I said tickets $10 ea. She said to buy a few. I found no link from there to
        https://secure.homesteadgraphics.com/sdckeystone/ . just a heads up.

Comment

From the Keystone Region Chapter web site, just click on the picture of the Avanti.
          Brad Johnson,
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post

It even has a nice light Grey Leather Interior to almost match.
            I actually was pricing an Avanti II back then and, I think, the Recaro leather buckets were a $1200 dollar option. I don't know if they are the original Barroni wire wheels. If so, that's another pricey item.
            Brad Johnson,
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

oops still having trouble in entering the amount of tickets. click on car take you to a pdf site.

Comment

Ordered. Please spend my money wisely, unlike I just didn't. <G>

(Not complaining, it's for a good cause!)
                sigpic
                Dave Lester

Comment

If you left click the Avanti Pic, it should take you to a HTTPS secure website to order.
                  Hit your refresh button to clear the Qty. field, and when you enter the Qty. just passing the cursor over the lower Qty. field in the totals box will update it correctly. Good luck.
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ebon, the old link took you to a pdf file. That was our problem. I just tried it and had no trouble entering data. Maybe you need to use Dave's 'puter.

Dave, sometimes this venture is a money maker and sometimes it's a bust. Success last year allowed the KRC to contribute substantially to the preservation of the Loewy prototypes so adroitly retrieved by Dave Arnold and, in memory of Phil Brown, to the restoration and eventual display of the '47 Champion woodie, as well as scholarship donations in memory of Bob Foust to the Studebaker National Foundation.

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
                    Last edited by rockne10; 01-05-2011, 07:01 PM.
                    Brad Johnson,
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I used Dave's 'puter and it worked like a charm. (G) I couldn't see the box near the top left for amount. When I spotted it, lets just say you can call me a little person, cause I could hide under a small rock. Thanks for putting up with me.

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                        From the Keystone Region Chapter web site, just click on the picture of the Avanti.
                        http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/
                        Just wanted to bump this up to the top again. The York Swap Meet is only a month away. I spoke to Gordon Kertzel the Raffle Car Chairman this evening and he is pleased with the ticket sales so far. BUT, don't risk waiting for York and finding them all sold out. Follow Brad's directions above while you're thinking about it.

Good luck. Someone's going to win a beautiful car -- will it be you???
                        JWW

Comment

Working...
                        X