PDA

View Full Version : We Invented Cool poster

Sdude
01-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I would think the SDC could make some significant money if they made the "we invented cool" posters available with our own car photoshopped into it.

I would think it would be easy enough to do with modern technology.

Whattya think? Anyone out there that agrees and can make it happen? I'd be buying two or three of them, one with each of my cars and one with both.

It's the background that makes it special and a little personalization would make it quite marketable.

Welcome
01-01-2011, 05:52 PM
I would think the SDC could make some significant money if they made the "we invented cool" posters available with our own car photoshopped into it.

I would think it would be easy enough to do with modern technology.

Whattya think? Anyone out there that agrees and can make it happen? I'd be buying two or three of them, one with each of my cars and one with both.

It's the background that makes it special and a little personalization would make it quite marketable.

First and foremost, make certain ALL rights to that term ("we invented cool") have been secured on behalf of the SDC, Inc.!!!

A quick Google search of that term returned over 300,000 results!!!:eek:

PlainBrownR2
01-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Hmm, how about.....

"We Innovated Cool"

It doesn't have as much punch, but if you wanna make money, you have to be able to sell the product :p. That, and it comes up with alot fewer hits :rolleyes:.....

Gary1953
01-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Good idea.
My car is already on the poster.

Sdude,
What do the words say under Studebaker on your signature picture? Could you post it enlarged?
Thank you,

StudeMichael
01-01-2011, 06:56 PM
SInce the poster is an ad for the club it should be available at no charge. It presently costs $30.00. This dosesn't make a lot of sense.

Sdude
01-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Sdude,
What do the words say under Studebaker on your signature picture? Could you post it enlarged?
Thank you,

I keep getting this question so I added it under the picture so it can be read.

Gary1953
01-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Pretty cool. I like the picture and idea behind it.
Thank you,

Silverplate
01-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I would also love to have my car on the We Evented Cool poster. I would even a little more for that opportunity and still hekping out the club. My daughter put me on the cover of Auto Week for Christmas. Love it.

http://photos.smugmug.com/photos/1144564380_qUDMR-M.jpg

paintim613
01-02-2011, 02:48 PM
I would buy such a poster in a heartbeat just adding "Studebird" to it. Great idea!