Bob Kabchef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Kabchef

I am looking for Mr. Biggs and information regarding your Turner Brake Kit. Regards Mark Carson

Mark: 'Figured someone had better jump in, here. Bob Kabchef uses and (I think) is pleased with Turner Brake products, but isn't a salesman or anything. To find out about Turner Brake products, check out Jim Turner's website: WWW.TURNERBRAKE.COM BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Mark: 'Figured someone had better jump in, here. Bob Kabchef uses and (I think) is pleased with Turner Brake products, but isn't a salesman or anything. To find out about Turner Brake products, check out Jim Turner's website: WWW.TURNERBRAKE.COM BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

LOOK out Mr. Biggs, Bond is looking for you, to bad they never used a Studebaker in one of those ole James bonds films, unless Leonard has something in his archives.

Randy_G
        1959 Lark Sedan
        This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

LOOK out Mr. Biggs, Bond is looking for you, to bad they never used a Studebaker in one of those ole James bonds films, unless Leonard has something in his archives.

Randy_G
          1959 Lark Sedan
          This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Sean Connery at the wheel of an Avanti... I can picture it now!!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
            '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Sean Connery at the wheel of an Avanti... I can picture it now!!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
              '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

One of Ian Fleming's original Bond novels included a Studillac. I can't remember which one; last time I read one was around 1970.

Brad Johnson
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

One of Ian Fleming's original Bond novels included a Studillac. I can't remember which one; last time I read one was around 1970.

Brad Johnson
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  Brad Johnson,
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

quote:unless Leonard has something in his archives.

Randy_G
                    No, I don't have anything on Bond, but his Aston Martin got people just as confused as Studebaker. I can't tell you how many times I heard people call it an Austin Martin

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote:unless Leonard has something in his archives.

Randy_G
                      No, I don't have anything on Bond, but his Aston Martin got people just as confused as Studebaker. I can't tell you how many times I heard people call it an Austin Martin

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

From the James Bond Dossier, check this out. Ian Fleming drove a Studillac and an Avanti. James Bond was impressed with Felix Leiter's Studillac in "Diamonds Are Forever".
                        A detailed look at James Bond's cars. This page looks at the cars in Ian Fleming's books with links to pages about the cars from the films.

Brad Johnson
                        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                        Brad Johnson,
                        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

From the James Bond Dossier, check this out. Ian Fleming drove a Studillac and an Avanti. James Bond was impressed with Felix Leiter's Studillac in "Diamonds Are Forever".
                          A detailed look at James Bond's cars. This page looks at the cars in Ian Fleming's books with links to pages about the cars from the films.

Brad Johnson
                          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                          Brad Johnson,
                          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

It was Goldfinger..chapter 22: It was two days later. Felix was weaving the black Studillac fast through the lanes of dawdling traffic on the Triborough bridge.....Leiter enjoyed shaking up Bond's low opinion of American cars...etc. etc. Instant recall, ain't it wonderful!

Comment

It was Goldfinger..chapter 22: It was two days later. Felix was weaving the black Studillac fast through the lanes of dawdling traffic on the Triborough bridge.....Leiter enjoyed shaking up Bond's low opinion of American cars...etc. etc. Instant recall, ain't it wonderful!

Comment

Working...
                              X