Collectibles - Dealer key fobs, inexpensive collectible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectibles - Dealer key fobs, inexpensive collectible

Here are some of the dealer fobs I have collected over the years. There are many more than I will post later.
    Maybe someone could add these to the already long of list of former dealers. Tom's Auto Service at 3100 Harrison Ave. does not have a city listed. Anyone know where it was?
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Some more. I am sure there are still others around here but they are not easily accessible at this timet. Anyone see a dealer or two they recognize?
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

I've not been there, Dick, but I'll bet Ted Harbit had occasion to go to Hollingsworth in Marion IN to get some bits and pieces for the original Chicken Hawk campaign, if they were in business after circa 1960. The Studebaker dealers in Elwood and Anderson might have been a tad closer to his home, but not much.

'Any idea when Hollingsworth was in business? BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

The one from Eidem Motors in Stanley, ND is a little over 20 miles south of where my truck was sold new in 1949 in Powers Lake.
        Rick
        Kingman, AZ

Comment

What a cool thing to collect. I'm just having the idea that I need one from the dealership that sold my 3E11 new; Schneider Auto in McCook, NE. If anyone has one from there and is willing to sell it, let me know.
          Last edited by Maynard; 01-01-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Everyone has heard of Hodak Motors, must have been mentioned in Turning Wheels a lot.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
            X