Our Gravely Christmas card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Gravely Christmas card

This year, it was the Gravely Model L's turn to be in the Christmas card. It does have Studebaker Corporation on its tag, though its missing its hood. We hadn't had any snow when I took the picture, but we got a few inches today. Now it looks like winter! But, here's the photo we used on the cards we sent out this year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Gary Ash
    Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
    ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
    '48 M5
    '65 Wagonaire Commander
    '63 Wagonaire Standard
    web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Originally posted by garyash View Post
    This year, it was the Gravely Model L's turn to be in the Christmas card. It does have Studebaker Corporation on its tag, though its missing its hood. We hadn't had any snow when I took the picture, but we got a few inches today. Now it looks like winter! But, here's the photo we used on the cards we sent out this year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
    And to you too.
    That's a great picture. However, I hope you don't use that machine where you have dips or peaks in the yard. Those handle bars can really bruise your legs (or worse if the angle is right). Don't ask me how I know.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Very cool, Gary! But I'm noticing a pattern in these pictures- Jane always looks great and you always look funny.....
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X