Last chance to join sdc ….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last chance to join sdc ….

…before ...membership costs increase in just 16 days!!!

JOIN at the unbelievably low first year price of $19.95 and see what you have been missing each month in TURNING WHEELS magazine. RENEW your present membership for up to 5 YEARS and lock-in current prices before the increase!!!

But please don’t take my word for it; get all your information here: http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/joinsdc.asp

AND/OR...

Give the Gift that Keeps on Giving for a Whole Year!!!

Get all those details here:
    http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/giftmembership.asp

IF …you don’t act soon you’ll miss out and come January 1st you’ll be crying on your keyboard!!!

I see it's only $10 for a membership without Turning Wheels. What is included with that? Is that only for new members? Is it going to increase in January? And I was wondering if renewal applied only if you had a current membership (for those whose membership has expired).

Comment

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
      RENEW your present membership for up to 5 YEARS and lock-in current prices before the increase!!!
      I just checked into that and they're only allowing a one year renew until the end of the year because of the price increase.
      Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnys Garage View Post
        I just checked into that and they're only allowing a one year renew until the end of the year because of the price increase.
        Skinny's G...Take a look at the current (DECEMBER 2010) issue of our fine Turning Wheels magazine. Go to the top right-hand side of page 74. Quote: "You can now join/renew for up to 5 years."

Certainly do not believe there was any intent to deceive anyone; probably just a case of the right-hand not knowing what the left-hand was doing.

Comment

What is with the huge increase? It isn't like paper costs have gone up.
          Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
          Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
          Lizella, GA

Comment

Anyone got the new rates? I need to update my newsletter.

Comment

Originally posted by ozarkman View Post
              Anyone got the new rates? I need to update my newsletter.
              Below is a copy of the new brochure going around a few months ago with new rates shown in it. They may have changed up or down since then, but looks to be around a 13% increase for the National Membership per year PLUS our Chapter's Membership went up 50% too. So a 63% increase for me sounds about like it ...Oh wait, I pay for a total of 3 individual memberships per year so that would make it about a 190% increase. Hey, it's only money ...and it's for a good cause!!!

Last edited by Welcome; 12-16-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I logged into the SDC site and checked into the membership options. Like Turning Wheels, it also states that you can renew for up to 5 years, but only after the first of the year when the new rates take effect. They have a box to choose how many years you would like to renew and the only option that works right now is 0 or 1. I currently only have one national membership to pay for, so it's no big deal to me, I was just looking around on the SDC website and passing on the info.
                Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

Thanks Jim (Welcome) for the reminder, I just renewed and found the same thing as others, only 1 year allowed at this price.
                  That's OK I just applied the extra amount it would have cost to the SDC Restoration Fund and a 2010/2011 Roster.
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                  X