Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO Lark 2dr. HTs, 59 & 60, in CA, $300 and $500

Don't see how you can go wrong if you want one:

Last edited by Bob Andrews; 12-15-2010, 03:21 AM. Reason: Added another car!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Update on the White '60 Hardtop, while I would love to have this car, it is a bit too far from here for me. But I did get info from the owner Bill, a great guy who has a lot full of mostly Chevys for sale that he has saved for many years and now decided to sell off some.

I think this is a good deal at the price, and of course it is not a turn key driver or it would be 1500-2000 $ or more.
    I hope someone picks it up and restores it as these H/T's really ARE getting rare.

The Lark is an Automatic, with Radio & Heater and V-8, he has not tried to turn the engine but the car is very complete.
    The downside, there is considerable rust on the R Rear quarter and some damage to the front fender, the interior is not trashed but definitely needs help, it will make someone a good project because it is complete and has all of the V-8 stuff and is rare and more desirable being a '60 Regal Hardtop.
    Most of tires are flat and you should bring 4 wheels & tires to make it a roller, because they may not hold air after long storage.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I like em both, and for the money!! I just can't add any more non-runners to the heard. Well...maybe a truck...or a wagon...or a drop top!

Comment

Working...
      X