X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help restoring my Lark 62 convertible

Hello all,

I bought a Lark 62 convertible a year ago and am now ready to get it back into shape. It needs a lot of work, mechanic and body.

I live in Montreal and were wondering if anyone could recommend someone near there that could help with the project.

I am hoping to have it back on the road by next summer!!!

Mrs. Baker [:X]

Hello,
    I'm located about 120 miles away in Vermont and also own a 1962 Lark convertible. One of our local club members, Karl Hunting, lives in Waterville, Quebec and he might be able to help you out as far as knowing someone closer to Montreal who can help with your car. Drop me an email for Karl's telephone number: dpson1954@adelphia.net.

Here is a website with some photos of my '62 convertible: http://rides.webshots.com/album/548711002NwYaDR

Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)
    1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT

Comment

Hello,
      I'm located about 120 miles away in Vermont and also own a 1962 Lark convertible. One of our local club members, Karl Hunting, lives in Waterville, Quebec and he might be able to help you out as far as knowing someone closer to Montreal who can help with your car. Drop me an email for Karl's telephone number: dpson1954@adelphia.net.

Here is a website with some photos of my '62 convertible: http://rides.webshots.com/album/548711002NwYaDR

Dan Peterson
      Montpelier, VT
      1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
      Dan Peterson
      Montpelier, VT

Comment

Working...
      X