Nice clock. And it's only $600!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice clock. And it's only $600!!!!!!

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for STUDEBAKER CLOCK CHAMPION_COMMANDER_PRESIDENT 1957 NOS at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

This seller really wants to sell this clock. I think he may have gone to the Ernest Hemingway School of Ebay Prose. He's described it in glowing terms--"Quality products from a manufacturer which we have come to trust." ("We"? What you mean "WE", white man? [Oh, you never heard that Lone Ranger joke?] And is that Borg or Studebaker that we have come to trust?) "Your vehicles and equipment deserve only the original and the best. Why take a chance with an off-brand or one without a box?" Oh, heaven's yes! I'd NEVER buy a clock without a box! "What a treasure for those of you who want restoration-correct parts for your classic and vintage vehicles." Treasure? Yep, at THAT price, I'll have to dig some up to BUY it! However, just in case-- "Before purchase, please check your books for fitment." Says it fits both the Hawks AND sedans. Hmmm...must be SOME CLOCK! Guess I'd better check my books. Mainly my BANK BOOK! To see if I want to spend more on the clock than I spent to buy the aar!

Well, ya gotta say, THIS GUY is trying!

John

I just saw a 1962 Borg/Studebaker clock on C/L for $350 and thought that was crazy. I guess it is all relative <G>.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Little optimistic I'd say. Here's one for a Lark I watched last week:

Last edited by Bob Andrews; 12-05-2010, 07:53 PM.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Come on now its not $600 <g> lets be honest about the price !
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
        X