Our Studebaker and its restoration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Studebaker and its restoration!

Hi , please feel free to follow us as we restore our Studebaker. It will be a lengthy process because we are stripping it all the way down and fixing all rusted spots, dents, faded areas, ext.... We are doing it right so that our prize possession will be able to roam the roads for years to come. We take pride in our work making sure everything is done right and nothing is forgotten. Who knows if you like what you see and are interested you might bring your prize to us and we will do the same to yours. Hope you enjoy watching!
    Last edited by aandrautobody; 12-01-2010, 07:36 AM.

Gosh, I'd love to, as these builds are some of my favorite views on the internet. I think a URL or other contact info would help.

By the way WELCOME!!! and keep posting.

Bob

Comment

http://aandrautobodyllc.com/ this is our shops website. we are a collision repair shop but it is our hobby to work on Studebakers. Any other pointers for us?

Comment

Some pictures of the Studebaker in question might be nice.
        Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Why am I feeling like this was just an advertisement for a body shop?

Comment

Welcome!
            Best thing you can do for the forum here would be to set up a Webshots, or Photobucket picture account where you can upload your pictures and link to them.
            That way you can organize them and update as needed.

Originally posted by aandrautobody View Post
            http://aandrautobodyllc.com/ this is our shops website. we are a collision repair shop but it is our hobby to work on Studebakers. Any other pointers for us?
            Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 12-01-2010, 01:58 PM. Reason: Because Bob Andrews is a PITA! <lol>
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by 65cruiser View Post
              Why am I feeling like this was just an advertisement for a body shop?
              lol...let's give the guy a chance.

Comment

Yes, please ignore the above negative post. The mantra of this forum is encouragement to keep as many Studes on the road as possible and to share your experiences with others.
                Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
                jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

It is referencing our body shop but we are trying to get into the restoration part for studebakers because we love working on them and we do the work right!
                  Last edited by aandrautobody; 12-01-2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

What are your rates for body, paint, mechanical, and materials?

Comment

My apology

If I'm wrong and I hope I am, please accept my apology. But the thread was titled "Our Studebaker and its restoration", but there's no Studebaker in sight, even on the website. Also, the poster is brand new.

All I'm sayin for now.

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
                        Websots, or Photobucker picture account
                        Why Jeff, loaded before Noon?? For shame.

Welcome, newbies. Jeff usually isn't like this.
                        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                        Romans 15:13
                        Deuteronomy 31:6
                        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

where's the beef ??

Comment

If you click on Aandrautobody's profile, he does have an album there. As far as shameless promotion of his business, more power to him if he does good work. He won't be the first person to promote his business on this forum.
                            John
                            1950 Champion
                            W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
                            Holdrege NE

Comment

for all those saying we dont have pictures look on our profle and if there is anyway to put them on here let us know so we can show you please we are new to this and we are trying to learn just like everyone else had to!

Comment

Working...
                              X