Avanti 2 Window sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti 2 Window sticker

I think I have never seen a Avanti 2 window sticker I know that they never produced a lot of cars each year ,but didn't the law require that each car sold have one ? , does anyone have a picture of one? or does anyone have a oringinal ?

Hi , My 1981 had one Ser# 3330 I believe I let it go with the car , Ed

Comment

Here is the one from my 83 as well as printout from the selling dealer on the options available.

Funny, for $30 large there is no positraction.

Just for the record, I also have an original four-page sales brochure. Thanks to the previous owner.

Hope it's what you need.

Bob
      Last edited by sweetolbob; 11-30-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk 1964 View Post
        I think I have never seen a Avanti 2 window sticker I know that they never produced a lot of cars each year ,but didn't the law require that each car sold have one ? , does anyone have a picture of one? or does anyone have a oringinal ?
        Here are some from my past Avantis. I'm showing the '83 just to show how similar it is to sweetolbob's.
        Notice the price changes from '72 through '83. The '76 was pretty much a bottom of the line model (no leather, sunroof, etc.).
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Round Numbers!

Funny how you do not see ANY items priced at like: $27.50 like Studebaker did, apparently they rounded them well UP! They are all nice ROUND numbers! Lol!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Evidently, Bud Wolf Chevrolet did not catch on that the cars were not Avanti II in 1983. The factory window sticker correctly states "1983 Avanti", but the Bud Wolf document not only erroneously has "Avanti II" on their letterhead, but also type that into the body of the document.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
            X