Being thankful for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being thankful for....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Studebaker brethren! May you continue to have the abilities to care for your cars!!!
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

I'll second that,and drive safe if you go anywhere!
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Thankful

I've found that being thankful for the little things make life a bit easier, ever thank someone for....................

smiling as she filled your 4th cup of coffee?

smiling as the cashier gave you change for a dollar

smiling as you let them in line to turn from the fast lane

a wave with the whole hand not just one finger

and the smile as you drive your Studebaker past them............

Happy Thanksgiving all!
      It is an addiction!

Comment

May I add my best wishes to all my Studebaker friends for a happy, healthy and peaceful Thanksgiving.
        Rog
        '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I'd like to thank all the parents that raise and send their sons and daughters into the service of our countryand communities both at home and abroad.
          Jim
          Often in error, never in doubt
          http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

I would also like to extend Thanksgiving greetings to my Studebaker friends. I know I have a lot to be thankfull for. God has blessed my life in many ways.
            1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving from the South!
              Attached Files

Comment

Be sure to see John Clary's excellent post over on Stove Huggers, intended for non-Stude-specific threads

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                Romans 15:13
                Deuteronomy 31:6
                Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

Thankful to have the money it will take to finish my Avanti and hopefully shortly after the 1st of the year ...
                  sigpic
                  John
                  63R-2386
                  Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
                    I would also like to extend Thanksgiving greetings to my Studebaker friends. I know I have a lot to be thankfull for. God has blessed my life in many ways.
                    If we are all honest with ourselves...we are all very blessed. I sir stand with you with your statement on God doing the blessing.

I am new here and have learned much because of these forums and I thank all the contributors.

Last but not least. I pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving.

Comment

I have more than the average person to be thankful for. I have been blessed with two real miracles in life, one just surviving after a long illness and then a lifesaving kidney transplant. A wife that makes it all happen, an awesome job and three grandchildren. This year is also a kind of Studebaker Thanksgiving at our house. This past Monday a 1964 Studebaker Avanti R2 that has been part of my Uncle’s collection Robert Kyvik in Dayton, Ohio since 1976 is now part of our collection in Florida. I hope I can begin to show my appreciation and thanks.

Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
                      Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Studebaker family. And I thank GOD for my Family, Friends, and ALL the blessings of this life. You can see work in all our old Studebakers. It's only finite compared to GOD'S work.
                        Here are two examples:

Comment

Blessed Thanksgiving to all. Thankful for God's beautiful creation, family and friends and our dogs.
                          1942 Packard Clipper Custom Touring Sedan * 1952 Studebaker Champion Regal * 1954 Studebaker Commander Regal Starlight * 1967 Thunderbird Hdtp * 1969 Continental Mark III * 1969 Mercury Marquis convertible * 1972 Buick Riviera * 1973 Continental Mark IV * 1978 Glass Top Lincoln Town Car * 1983 Mercedes 300SD * 1986 Dodge RAM 4WD * 1999 Infiniti Q45

Comment

Originally posted by Silverplate View Post
                            I have more than the average person to be thankful for. I have been blessed with two real miracles in life, one just surviving after a long illness and then a lifesaving kidney transplant. A wife that makes it all happen, an awesome job and three grandchildren. This year is also a kind of Studebaker Thanksgiving at our house. This past Monday a 1964 Studebaker Avanti R2 that has been part of my Uncle’s collection Robert Kyvik in Dayton, Ohio since 1976 is now part of our collection in Florida. I hope I can begin to show my appreciation and thanks.

Mike - I thought that S/N R4986 was well into square headlight production. Has the nose been changed on your Avanti or is that not the correct S/N?
                            Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Mike - I thought that S/N R4986 was well into square headlight production. Has the nose been changed on your Avanti or is that not the correct S/N?

Correct S/N R4986 has the big battery too. I have original pictures of the car also, round headlights.
                              Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
                              Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Working...
                              X