Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do a Bullet Nose and the Movie, "Christmas Story" Have in Common?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do a Bullet Nose and the Movie, "Christmas Story" Have in Common?

Scroll down and you will see. http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/hemi-...onneville-3/#1
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Looks like a MAJOR award :-)
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

I wonder if it lights up??
      Bez Auto Alchemy
      573-318-8948
      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

As a cheap plug, if you want one of your own Genunine Hotrod Hardware Inc(part of summit, I get the catalog as an extra for free), has 'em .....

Get your hats, shirts, jackets, and other clothing and personal items with the logos of your favorite performance brands, so your wardrobe will be as powerful as your ride. Summit Racing injects hotrod style into your home and garage too, with vintage-style metal signs, neon signs, clocks, and inspired works of art for your walls, shelves, desks, and tables. We even have go-fast furniture, plus die-cast collectable cars and toys for kids of all ages!
        1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
        1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
        1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
        1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Ah yes, the soft glow of electric sex glowing from the console...it's here tonight, tonight, tonight, hot d*mn tonight! The wife better not use up all the glue on purpose, though, in case that shifter breaks. It is, after all, "frageelay"...must be Italian.

I love that movie. I don't even mind that The Old Man is an Oldsmobile, rather than Studebaker, man...

S.

Comment

Be sure to watch the scene when Ralphie and his brother unwrap their Christmas gifts to see the
            Studebaker R series toy. You will have to pay close attention or record because it's not on screen long.
            Last edited by Gary1953; 11-23-2010, 07:10 AM.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	summer vacation 2007 e-mail 110.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1666336Grease Girl always looks like she is getting her monies worth out of her Studebaker. If the SDC is looking to keep the Studebaker movement going...they need to recruit more members like Grease Girl! I only wish I could have been back at Bonneville this year to enjoy the good times that were had by those Studebaker lovers that were there with their Studes.
              Keep on Driving the wheels off that "Coupe" there Grease Girl!!!
              Good Roads
              Brian
              PS Can't wait to meet up with you on the hwy somewhere in the future.
              Brian Woods
              woodysrods@shaw.ca
              1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Somewhere.....a mannequin is missing her leg..
                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Somewhere....a '37 pickup is missing a LOT of yellow paint!

John

Comment

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X