Reedsville weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reedsville weather

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Reedsville, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Looks like jacket weather. 10-20% chance of precip Friday-Saturday.
    No snow!
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Like the girls on 'Bronx Chat' on SNL say- Sweta-wetha I'll be there Thursday looking for deals. See you there!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

The latest update shows rain ending by Thursday afternoon. Partly sunny for Friday and Saturday. Friday's high is 47; Saturday's high is 51. It's not the T-shirt weather we enjoyed a few years ago, but not bad. It's a bit of a trip, but I think I'll make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
      Jim Bradley
      Lake Monticello, VA
      '78 Avanti II
      sigpic

Comment

Am bringing a couple steering boxes for a member- one T-Cab and one low-mileage C/K. If interested let me know!
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Rerun View Post
          The latest update shows rain ending by Thursday afternoon. Partly sunny for Friday and Saturday. Friday's high is 47; Saturday's high is 51. It's not the T-shirt weather we enjoyed a few years ago, but not bad. It's a bit of a trip, but I think I'll make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
          A bit of a trip indeed. Are you going to walk or ride a bike?
          Chip
          '63 Cruiser
          '57 Packard wagon
          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Working...
          X