Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker

I am restoring a special car namend Hall of 1915, it is mentioned in the encyclopedie of Georgano.
    At that time he was owned by Mr.Michel in England.
    Now it appeared that Mr.Hall ,( living that time in Tonbridge, England)used a rear axle and the gearbox of a Studebaker six of 1913.
    Also a front axle of a Studebaker Van
    We wonder if there are pictures /drawings etc.of those rear/axle, or of the whole backpart of the chassis, also from the brakes etc. of perhaps a mail/adres where I can look to the technical manuals,
    Thanks in advance for your answer
    Ton van Heesch
    Oetelaar 5
    5481 XP Schijndel, The Netherlands
    e-mail vanheeschvervoort@ hotmail.com

Paging Bob Kapteyn!
    Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

I suggest contacting the Studebaker National Museum.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by Ton van Heesch View Post
        I am restoring a special car namend Hall of 1915, it is mentioned in the encyclopedie of Georgano.
        At that time he was owned by Mr.Michel in England.
        Now it appeared that Mr.Hall ,( living that time in Tonbridge, England)used a rear axle and the gearbox of a Studebaker six of 1913.
        Also a front axle of a Studebaker Van
        We wonder if there are pictures /drawings etc.of those rear/axle, or of the whole backpart of the chassis, also from the brakes etc. of perhaps a mail/adres where I can look to the technical manuals,
        Thanks in advance for your answer
        Ton van Heesch
        Oetelaar 5
        5481 XP Schijndel, The Netherlands
        e-mail vanheeschvervoort@ hotmail.com
        I checked my copy of Georgano's massive book. It shows three Hall brands: 1) 1904 Dover, NJ; 2) 1914-1915 Waco, Tex.; 3) 1918-1919 Tonbridge, Kent.
        It is number 3 that indicates a Studebaker rear axle. This does not jive with your 1915 date, but is probably what you have (1918-1919). There is a picture of this No. 3 series of Hall in the book.
        Again, I suggest contacting the Studebaker National Museum for information on 1918-1919 Studebaker components. The Antique Studebaker Club may also be able to help you.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X