Shell 4000 Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shell 4000 Rally

As a special added bonus, on Saturday April 28, 2007, at 11:00 a.m., the co-driver of the WINNING Studebaker Lark, Reg Hillary, will tell us about his WINNING drive across Canada.

Ontario Chapter Swap Meet, Badenoch Community Centre. Swap Meet from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

From 401 and Hwy #6 South: Go south on Hwy #6 to Morriston. At traffic light, proceed EAST on Wellington Road #36 about 4 kilometers to Badenoch. (You will cross over Highway 401). Turn RIGHT on Watson Road. The old school house is on your left, about 400 feet.

The website of the Ontario Studebaker Driving Club

Paul R

WOW! I wish I could be there for that talk, but it is a little too far from North Carolina. I have often gone through the Shell 4000 website looking at the pictures and reading the stuff there. It is rally cool. I understand that a modern version of this rally may be in the works.
    Joe Roberts
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

WOW! I wish I could be there for that talk, but it is a little too far from North Carolina. I have often gone through the Shell 4000 website looking at the pictures and reading the stuff there. It is rally cool. I understand that a modern version of this rally may be in the works.
      Joe Roberts
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
      X