Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting Tampa Fla. in Feb., any Stude stuff going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Tampa Fla. in Feb., any Stude stuff going on?

I will be in the Tampa area for the first week in Feb.(sales meeting), I'm thinking of driving to Kissime on the Friday evening "Old Town Cruize",,,,any other suggestions?

Check Larry Swansons pages in TW's. Non Stude big swap/show in Lake Land Florida, check it out on the internet for dates.

Comment

The big Zephyr Hills swap meet is a bit later in Feb... 24th through the 27th.
      Oldride offering classic car classifieds, classic truck classifieds, old car classifieds, classic car part, classic truck part, classic car sales, buy classic car, old classic car.

Originally posted by Retired View Post
      <snip>
      Non Stude big swap/show in Lake Land Florida, check it out on the internet for dates.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

That's great, Thanks!
        Originally posted by Retired View Post
        Check Larry Swansons pages in TW's. Non Stude big swap/show in Lake Land Florida, check it out on the internet for dates.

Comment

I was looking at that, they have a 87? Zimmer Quicksilver( a long Feiro)m in the line up.
          Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
          The big Zephyr Hills swap meet is a bit later in Feb... 24th through the 27th.
          http://www.oldride.com/events/7856971.html

Comment

Working...
          X