Last Stude Drive of 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Stude Drive of 2010?

There was some unseasonably nice weather in these parts today. I think it brushed up with 60F and the sun was out.

I took the opportunity to wash the '53 Starliner as it was dirty from a drive in the rain some time ago and I still hadn't cleaned it up from "Back to the 50s" in June... Hey, I have been busy.

Then I went on a short drive to circulate the fluids.

Looks like most of the farmers have the beans out and the fields worked but some are still unplowed and even some rather large corn fields not harvested. Probably the ground is muddy in there from all the wet weather this fall and some rain last week. There is water standing in ditches. Hopefully the spring floods next year are not too bad....

After a good drive in the nice weather it was time to head home before dark (about 5pm now with the end of daylight savings).
    Attached Files

Jeff in ND

Looks good !
    I plan on doing the same thing here in Ontario this week , the weather is suppost to be very good and its just about time for our 1st snow so I'd better get the last licks in .
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Great photos! I jut don't know how you put up with all that traffic.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Supposed to be nice tomorrow here again so time to take a Studebaker out one more time. Didn't get the chance today. Weather will be deteriorating by midweek.
        Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Waited too long here in Montana. Supposed to be 2 inches of snow by morning.

Comment

Three cheers for Thornhill, On!........Steels Ave.......
            Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
            Looks good !
            I plan on doing the same thing here in Ontario this week , the weather is suppost to be very good and its just about time for our 1st snow so I'd better get the last licks in .

Comment

Yep, supposed to be nice--if chilly--till Wednesday here, and I'll have the Lark out at least a time or two. Hoping to delay her move into the barn until the start of December if I can...

S.

Comment

Great photos! I especially like the contrast between the nice shiny '53 and the dead stubble.

Comment

Working...
                X