Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ONLY nice Stude truck ever built

The ad copy just tickled me <G>:

"This is a once in a lifetime chance to get a really nice classic Studebaker truck!" I thought there were one or two more but I guess not <GG>

It is a really nice-looking truck. Better get bidding- you could have a 'one of one' Really though, I'd love to have it:

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Man, that is exactly the type of Champ I'd be looking for...if I were looking!

I'd have to take the hood ornament off though...that's the only thing that doesn't look original (authentic) to me! But then I'd have a couple holes in the hood!

I'm surprised that so far it isn't bid higher. I like the long, wide bed. Tell me that truck doesn't look more 'in tune' with today than a '64 anything-else truck.
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Comment

Really nice truck. I could drive that one for sure.
      Don't you love that part about the "sticky" transmission? The guy says that he was "told" it just needs adjustment. Doesn't he realize that this would put off some people? It would have been better to find out for sure than to leave a question about its condition.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
        Really nice truck. I could drive that one for sure.
        Don't you love that part about the "sticky" transmission? The guy says that he was "told" it just needs adjustment. Doesn't he realize that this would put off some people? It would have been better to find out for sure than to leave a question about its condition.
        My friend who's had a '64 Champ for decades has complained about the clutch set-up on the '63 and '64's. Wonder if that's the issue.
        Bill Pressler
        Kent, OH
        (formerly Greenville, PA)
        Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
        Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
        1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
        1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
        All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
        X