52 4 Door in vacant property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52 4 Door in vacant property

I found this 52 in poor condition sitting behind a vacant repair shop. The old six is still
    there as well as a good dash, hood and inner fenders. The glass appears to be in good
    shape as well. The frame is in the mud and probably is toast. I have located the owner,
    but he hasn't returned my call. I suppose a visit is in order.
    Joe
    Attached Files

Looks like some good salvageable parts there. apparently, it was a fairly well equipped car. Has factory turn signals. Some club members would give their left...ugh...really really want that 6 volt electric wiper setup!
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I sure could use the firewall from this one. It's a shame, it looks like it's probably gonna have to be hit over the head...
      Sonny
      http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

If you get it and part it out; keep me in mind; I could use a couple things off that car.
        Dylan Wills
        Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
        1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
        1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
        1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Is that actually a upside down Battery, dumping acid all over the steering gear? Och, that's gotta hurt!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The battery has probably been upside down for quite a while. I will try and get a hold of the owner.
            He is the CEO of a large company that has purchased all the land around this area. He may be too
            busy to talk to me but I will try. I would just like to save the parts for anyone who can use them.
            Joe

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk View Post
              If you get it and part it out; keep me in mind; I could use a couple things off that car.
              Yep, me too. Hope you find the guy Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
                Looks like some good salvageable parts there. apparently, it was a fairly well equipped car. Has factory turn signals. Some club members would give their left...ugh...really really want that 6 volt electric wiper setup!
                i may just be one of them!

keep me informed!

Comment

Working...
                X