Cruiser Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruiser Registry

Any Cruiser owners out there who would be interested in forming a 1961-1966 Studebaker Cruiser registry? How would we go about forming one? Would be fun having all the "Cruiser" owners in one place. Ideas anyone?

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Registry's are simple in concept, collect a bunch of names and numbers. Build a website to list it or combine your listing with another existing one and you have a Cruiser registry, any luck and you to can be on the pages of TW as well. [8D] Have fun with it!

This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Registry's are simple in concept, collect a bunch of names and numbers. Build a website to list it or combine your listing with another existing one and you have a Cruiser registry, any luck and you to can be on the pages of TW as well. [8D] Have fun with it!

This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

I'll bite. I'd be interested in that. I've thought about it from time to time. I could even host it on my webpage.

Comment

I'll bite. I'd be interested in that. I've thought about it from time to time. I could even host it on my webpage.

Comment

I'd be interested, since I own a '61 Lark Cruiser.

pitbulllady

Comment

I'd be interested, since I own a '61 Lark Cruiser.

pitbulllady

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude1961

Any Cruiser owners out there who would be interested in forming a 1961-1966 Studebaker Cruiser registry? How would we go about forming one? Would be fun having all the "Cruiser" owners in one place. Ideas anyone?

Studedude1961
                --1963 Cruiser
                Interesting idea, since the Cruiser was always Studebaker's top of the line Lark and right up to the very last car made in 1966. I presently own a 1965 Cruiser with a 194 6-cylinder with Overdrive. According to Art Unger, it is one of 74 '65 Cruisers in that engine/transmission combination. One other Cruiser I owned, which I do regret parting out many years ago was a rather plain '61, although it was rather rusty. Had I known how rare '61 Cruisers are, I probably would have looked it over a bit more carefully before carrying out my dirty deed.[}]

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude1961

Studedude1961
                  --1963 Cruiser
                  Interesting idea, since the Cruiser was always Studebaker's top of the line Lark and right up to the very last car made in 1966. I presently own a 1965 Cruiser with a 194 6-cylinder with Overdrive. According to Art Unger, it is one of 74 '65 Cruisers in that engine/transmission combination. One other Cruiser I owned, which I do regret parting out many years ago was a rather plain '61, although it was rather rusty. Had I known how rare '61 Cruisers are, I probably would have looked it over a bit more carefully before carrying out my dirty deed.[}]

Craig

Comment

Craig,

Did you buy that brown one that I had posted on my website? It was a 65 six with manual shift--1 of 74.

Comment

Craig,

Did you buy that brown one that I had posted on my website? It was a 65 six with manual shift--1 of 74.

Comment

Count me in. We have a 64 Cruiser that was previously owned (purchased new) by a SDC member. I was sold to us by his daughter last fall. He had passed away in 2000 and she had it in her garage since then. It is in beautiful shape with no rust at all in it. Presently deatailing the engine compartment and putting new carpet in it this weekend. Other than that, there is nothing to do but enjoy it.

Comment

Count me in. We have a 64 Cruiser that was previously owned (purchased new) by a SDC member. I was sold to us by his daughter last fall. He had passed away in 2000 and she had it in her garage since then. It is in beautiful shape with no rust at all in it. Presently deatailing the engine compartment and putting new carpet in it this weekend. Other than that, there is nothing to do but enjoy it.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by 65cruiser

Craig,

The Bordeaux Red one, you mean? StudeRich from Ferndale, WA bought it. I'm only hoping he restores it Mine's Turquoise, and was sold new in Lethbridge, Alberta.

Craig
                            Last edited by 8E45E; 03-02-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by 65cruiser

Craig,

The Bordeaux Red one, you mean? StudeRich from Ferndale, WA bought it. I'm only hoping he restores it Mine's Turquoise, and was sold new in Lethbridge, Alberta.

Craig
                              Last edited by 8E45E; 03-02-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X