Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot August Nights video 4 parts, long ( Now with video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot August Nights video 4 parts, long ( Now with video)

I'm so sorry i left out the video,I could have sworn i put it in. Also looks like this is 2009

Really good pictures of hundreds of nice cars, Only saw one Studebaker in part 3.
    After watching all these cars, some stockers look just as good as Modifieds. A lot of the cars i thought i would like to have, now i don't. One car that really stood out as being one of my favorites was a 1949 Cadillac. Find your favorite.
    Just click on the next part at the end of each part.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by clonelark; 10-29-2010, 12:23 AM. Reason: left out the video, so sorry
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

What video?
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Where are the videos? If they are from this years event I beleive my 53 shows up in a reflection.
      Pat Dilling
      Olivehurst, CA
      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Heck with the video, I enjoyed the signature line.
        61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

6000 cars? Does this make it one of the biggest shows in the country?
          Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
          jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

It is one of the biggest and the fact that it goes on all week long and encompasses the entire cities of Reno and Sparks makes it very unique. It's worth a trip even if you don't bring a registered car. In addition to the 6000, there are usually at least a couple thousand more of similar vintage that show up and hang around the edges. It's great because the cars are actually being driven around not just sitting on display, though there is plenty of that too. Add in 5 or 6 major show and shine venues that have free music and other attractions, plus a big auction, swap meet (though it has declined some recently), nightly controlled cruises and you have an event that can result in sensory over load. Next year will be #8 for me and I look forward to it every year.
            Pat Dilling
            Olivehurst, CA
            Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
            X