Someone wanting a 1964 GT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone wanting a 1964 GT ?

I have a 'barn fresh' (no mice) 64 GT I'd like to get rid of. It was well maintained, and well stored until parked 30 years ago.

Its a Red/ Blk interior, 289, Powershift, full dash, P/S P/B, 3.31 TT. It runs great, needs brakes, bodywork and paint. Serious inquiries can email, I can send details and pics. It is far from driving, but too nice of a project to part out. Minor rust/ no collision damage. Willing to do more work on the car if you want. Car is in NW WA State. Thanks.
    Last edited by (S); 10-28-2010, 04:06 PM. Reason: sale pending

Hi S, would it be possible to send me some pics of your 64 GT you have for sale and how much you require.

Thanks Brian
    Brian Greenall
    Melbourne, OZ
    sigpic

Comment

I would like to talk to you about the Hawk. I was going to send you a private message, but your messages are full. You can email me at irishnra@cox.net

Thanks,
      Joe
      irishnra@cox.net
      Last edited by irish; 10-26-2010, 06:38 AM.
      sigpic

1962 Daytona
      1964 Cruiser
      And a few others

Comment

Gt hawk registry

Hello S,
        I would like to include your Hawk in our GT registry and would appreciate your passing on the details and some pics via our on-line registry at www.studebakergthawkregistry.ca or direct to me at my email, studee64@cogeco.ca

Thanks very much
        Barry.
        Barry Leppan
        Ontario, Canada
        64 Daytona R-1 Convertible & 64 GT Hawk R-1
        GT Hawk Registry & SDC, Hamilton Chapter [IMG]

Comment

I will email pics and info today. I spent some time translating the build sheet, and the forum timed out, I lost all I wrote.

It has an "instrument panel copy' build sheet nothing super special about it.

Red
          vinyl trim 14 914 BKV vinyl trim (does this mean vinyl roof?? or just black interior??)
          floor shift
          power steering
          disc brakes
          tach
          white walls
          tinted glass windsheild only
          radio push
          twin tract
          climatizer
          undercoat
          belts L&R

Someone added a full wheel discs, clock and w/s washer kit

Comment

[QUOTE=(S);497811]I will email pics and info today. I spent some time translating the build sheet, and the forum timed out, I lost all I wrote.

don't ya just love when that s**t happens!?!

Comment

Found a 'log book' while going through boxes. It shows every gas fill, mileage, oil change, tune up, engine seals fixed, trans overhaul etc. From 1972- 1983. miles from 22,000- 123,000 wow! They kept it clean too. All I did was rinse it and blow off the body shop dust.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks S, Much appreciated..
                Please be sure to include Serial/VIN number on driver front door post, Body number under the hood, on the passenger side on the cowl, and the engine # , probably PXXXX on front driver side of the engine near the rad hose inlet.
                Barry
                Barry Leppan
                Ontario, Canada

Comment

Oh, I had all that and lost it. Here it is again:

Ser 64V 6340

Body 64V K6 650

ENG PJ 313

Shipped zone 70, Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by (S) View Post
                    Red
                    vinyl trim 14 914 BKV vinyl trim (does this mean vinyl roof?? or just black interior??)
                    Black Vinyl Interior, in that cloth inserts were standard (but rare!).

If the car was shipped with a vinyl half roof, there would be listed among the options:

16 Black Sport Roof

BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

S.
                      Your Hawk is now listed on the GT Registry under VIN 64V6340

Tks,
                      Barry
                      Barry Leppan
                      Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
                      X