paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint

Hi - does anyone have a paint code for the silver - bronze metallic dash and window surround paint on my 1950 Landcruiser? Thanks
    Bob Schlanger

Bob: I just checked all the old paint chip books I scored last week from my friend's body shop going out of business. These books have chips and codes for all the 1950 exterior colors, but none of them have codes for the interior colors.

If you determine the color you need is the same as one of the 1950 exterior colors, I will be able to supply that code.

Sorry I don't have interior codes available. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by rlschlanger View Post
      Hi - does anyone have a paint code for the silver - bronze metallic dash and window surround paint on my 1950 Landcruiser? Thanks
      Bob Schlanger
      WELCOME ...to the SDC Forum!!!

Bob, the answer to your question does exist. Studebaker's paint code, the paint vendor's name and their own paint code can be found in the "P-5000" (Paint 1950) book in the Studebaker National Museum Archives. Here is a link to where you can contact the Archives:

Last edited by Welcome; 10-26-2010, 08:43 AM. Reason: Too long of URL ...SDC Forum won't accept it

Comment

Here is the result that link produced:

The requested resource could not be found.
        Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
        50 Champion 2 door*
        53 Commander K Auto*
        53 Commander K overdrive*
        55 President Speedster
        62 GT 4Speed*
        63 Avanti R1*
        64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Originally posted by ddub View Post
          Here is the result that link produced:

The requested resource could not be found.
          Thanks for the heads-up!!!

Apparently the first URL was too long and the SDC Forum software cut parts of it out. Here it the "TinyURL" verision: http://tinyurl.com/2aocwj2

Comment

Working...
          X