Found this on the way to lunch today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this on the way to lunch today.

On my way to lunch today I caught this Studebaker out of the corner of my eye. I know next to nothing about the Lark model line. The body looks to be in ok shape given the fact that it's currently located in NW Indiana. Sorry for the poor photo quality as my camera phone is not that good and I'm not into trespassing just to take pictures. Is there anything about this particular car that would make it worth my knocking on the door to see if it's for sale?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stevo5671; 10-22-2010, 12:10 PM.

Well, it's a 64 or newer 4 door. Hard to tell much more.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Hm.

Looks like it has the higher-mounted side trim, so not a '66; if that white roof is (or was) vinyl, I'll guess this is most likely a '65 Cruiser...

S.

Comment

Hopefully it is in the process of getting restored, and not stripped and crushed. it reminds me of the one I found in the junkyard eariler this year.

Comment

Originally posted by tutone63 View Post
          Hopefully it is in the process of getting restored, and not stripped and crushed. it reminds me of the one I found in the junkyard eariler this year.
          That is kind of why I wanted some input from others on this car. It isn't exactly located in a great spot right now...about 20 ft. off a major State Hwy. so unless they move it, it will get salt and other crap thrown on it by the snowplows before we know it. I don't know what's under the blue tarp, but I would suspect that it is another project as well. I don't really want or need it right now, but I also don't want to see it get messed up.

Comment

Working...
          X