C Cab toy trucks out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Cab toy trucks out yet?

Anyone seen any of these toys out yet? http://www.m2machines.com/images/oth...bakerIntro.jpg

I thought it was said they would be coming out in October.
    TDITS The Dude In The Stude

Haven't seen any yet, but am looking. Those things are cool!!!
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Have you checked over at the Studebaker toy forum?
      For those who collect toys and models of Studebaker vehicles.-Toy Studebaker Collectors' Club Forum Topics-Joining Information, and Forum Questions.-The Welcome Wagon (a Conestoga wagon, of course!)

We've been waiting for these quite a while....

(4/24/2008)

(7/25/2010)

Originally posted by TDITS View Post
      Anyone seen any of these toys out yet? http://www.m2machines.com/images/oth...bakerIntro.jpg
      I thought it was said they would be coming out in October.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I have standing orders at two local diecast toy stores to call me immediately when they show up.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Well first one to see one in the wild let everyone else know about it.

Comment

I look every day but have not seen any yet.
            I will be going to a big toy show Sunday and will let you know if they are available.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

A big toy show Sunday? Can you tell me more about this toy show; location, type of toys, ie new, old....

Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
              I look every day but have not seen any yet.
              I will be going to a big toy show Sunday and will let you know if they are available.

Comment

The show is at the Kane county fairgrounds in St Charles, IL.
                It is suppose to be antique toys but there will be all kinds of toys from today back to the 1900's.
                It is one day only and is scheduled twice a year.
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

Right the Chicago toy show. Haven't been to it in several years but if you collect toys it is one you must go to at least once.
                  Since you are in Nixa I was hoping you were talking about one closer to the mid mo area.

Comment

Well there are some on ebay; price is much higher than I expected. Not sure I want to spend that much on one; at least not with out seeing one first.

Comment

Originally posted by TDITS View Post
                      Well there are some on ebay; price is much higher than I expected. Not sure I want to spend that much on one; at least not with out seeing one first.

http://cgi.ebay.com/M2-Machines-Stud...item255eff68c4
                      That one is a low production version. The regular issues should be reasonably priced.

I have not seen any in the stores yet.
                      Gary Sanders
                      Nixa, MO

Comment

The red one on ebay was a NW Toy Show exclusive of 150. The owner of M2 advised me their closest guess was that the tow and P/U trucks would be available the end of November.......The P/U with the topper and the flat bed dulley would be later.(???).

Comment

Exclusive, or not - those prices are ridiculous! One is even priced at $99 Buy It Now.
                          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Go to collectablescorner1.com to order. Look on page one. Follow instructions to order.

Comment

I've never paid more than $15 for a 1/64 collectible, and I'm not about to start.
                              For basically $58 it's not that appealing to me.
                              That's a tank of gas in my Wagonaire and dinner for two, so forget it.

Comment

Working...
                              X