X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Hawk rear fender

Bob Langer
    Glenshaw,PA

Where the H:?>: (Heck) is Butler. What do these idiots think when they advertise things?
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Hawk L rear fender

Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
      Where the H:?>: (Heck) is Butler. What do these idiots think when they advertise things?
      Brian
      Wow! That would be a pretty steep price even for a right side!

Comment

Is Butler where the Bantam company built cars and the original Jeeps? What is the going rate for a NOS left-rear fender? Anybody have one near Minnesota for sale?
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
          Is Butler where the Bantam company built cars and the original Jeeps? What is the going rate for a NOS left-rear fender? Anybody have one near Minnesota for sale?
          IMHO, $275 is a fair price for the driver's side. But close to $400 for the passenger's side.
          Jerry Forrester
          Forrester's Chrome
          Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
            Brian
            The link was clearly to the Pittsburgh craigslist.

Located in Western Pennsylvania, Butler County offers a glimpse of small-town life, yet is close to major cities.

Comment

I sold a used dry Arizona left rear Hawk fender for $250.00 in Lancaster with no problem.
              Frank van Doorn
              Omaha, Ne.
              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
              1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
              1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

The price seems fair to me. I remember an NOS pair for $500 25 years ago.
                The quarter is not the same for 1953-1964. 1953-1961 is one and 1962-1964 is another. One can be modified into the other.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Hawk rear fender

I have a left side used one here that belongs to another fellow. He wants $150 for it. Make an offer close to that and I'll sell it as I'd like to get it out of my garage. Located in central Indiana. I'm pretty sure he said it was off a '53 C but I can check with him to be sure.

Ted

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  The price seems fair to me. I remember an NOS pair for $500 25 years ago.
                  The quarter is not the same for 1953-1964. 1953-1961 is one and 1962-1964 is another. One can be modified into the other.

Comment

Working...
                  X