Happy Turkey Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Turkey Day

For all of our Canadian Forum Friends. Happy Thanksgiving! It is a day off for us and as we had the family over for turkey dinner yesterday. Sandi is one of the less fortunate ones that has to work today, so I hope to get out in the shop and finish up the chop on my 56 hawk. Too many other things have been getting in the way the last two weeks.
    Enjoy your Day!
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Thanks Brian , we took advantage of the day by going to a nice car show in a very senic site . There were about 100 cars and 5 of them were Studebakers which is a pretty good turn out for around these parts !
    A '56 President , '53 Hot rod Coupe , '55 truck , '65 Daytona and a '66 Daytona ....just a nice relaxing afternoon .

....and it ended very nice the 50/50 was split by me and the fella with the ' 55 truck , couldn't ask for a better ending !
    Just one more show next weekend before I have to put the Studes away ....sad day that is .
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Here's hoping for the Happiest of Turkey Days for all of our Canadian bothers and sisters! What would we EVER do without ya, eh?
      Sonny
      http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

We had a small turkey cooking in the Crock Pot all day. Now for leftovers. 20 years ago we were closing up the cottage in Haliburton Ont. for the winter. Now we're waiting for the repair man for the pool pump!

Comment

Working...
        X