Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another use for your Avanti .

Getting a bit tired of your Avanti ?
    Just stick it in the corner and it will make a nice table !

Interesting. Right hand drive. Where was this picture taken? The reason it caught my eye was because it is the same red I painted a '63 Avanti almost 30 years ago, but that one was not RHD.

Comment

Originally posted by aarrggh View Post
      Getting a bit tired of your Avanti ?
      Just stick it in the corner and it will make a nice table !
      Oh heck, no big deal, they just slid a piece of plywood under the table cloth so the chow didn't slide off. Sheesh... Not only that, but somebody moved the steering wheel too! Man-o-man, would there ever be a big scrap if I came home to find my Avanti being used like that!
      Sonny
      http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

They must have thought the body was made of Formica, rather than fiberglass. These things happen....
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by tomlewis View Post
          Interesting. Right hand drive. Where was this picture taken? The reason it caught my eye was because it is the same red I painted a '63 Avanti almost 30 years ago, but that one was not RHD.
          Tom - I remember your Avanti from back then. I am not much for remembering colors, but I seem to remember your Avanti as being a brighter red. If you no longer have the Avanti, do you know were it is?
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

an aside

Barrel door, Deepnhock should think about one of them, then again, openers are a pain on this type. (when they kink)
            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

I found that picture here > http://www.studebakercarclub.net/portland.htm < while browzing the Studebaker info highway . .
              Lots of nice Studes here too . . . . .

Comment

aarrggh

Your problem is you keep your car storage much to clean. There is no way my wife or her friends would set anything consumable on anything in my shop, she thinks I'm messy, I think of it as protecting my interests.

Bob

Comment

10'x10',,,manual...$595 each (you install)
                  But no window(s), and no lazya$$ electric up&down gizmo...
                  I'll stick with the high tech trolley setup...Put up by an expert
                  (But thanks for the thought)

Originally posted by 4961Studebaker View Post
                  an aside
                  Barrel door, Deepnhock should think about one of them, then again, openers are a pain on this type. (when they kink)
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

RH oil leak(s), too
                    (and the hay bale is upside down)

Originally posted by tomlewis View Post
                    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                    X