Anyone know this car?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this car?????

I'm usually one of those guys that like to keep old cars looking as original as possible, but this thing popped up on you tube when my six year old asked me to find the "coolest Studebaker ever". I'd love to see more pics of this thing. Hope you can access this link.

Supercharged Studebaker on dyno @ Wide Bay Sprints '09 for dyno shootout competition.The Studebaker acheived 434.4 kilowatts which is 582.5 horsepower.
    Last edited by stevo5671; 10-09-2010, 08:37 AM. Reason: fix broken link

Hey Stevo, I tried the link. Just a blank screen came up. Is it just me?

Gordon

Comment

Just you, Gordon. Works for me. It comes up as a full-screen video. If you're on a slow internet connection you might just have to wait a while.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I just got a blank screen too (waited a while to be sure, while I did other things), and I have DSL hi-speed. What is the name of the Utube video, perhaps I can find it that way?

Comment

Supercharged Studebaker on dyno @ Wide Bay Sprints '09 for dyno shootout competition.The Studebaker acheived 434.4 kilowatts which is 582.5 horsepower.

Comment

Thanks! Came up with the second link just fine. " Supercharged Studebaker on dyno @ Wide Bay Sprints '09 "
            582 HP. Egad!!

Comment

Nothing on the first link, I have DSL. Ok, I got the second link. Sounds healthy to me. Look at the crowd. Sure like seeing the younger crowd interested. That sure is a nice Hawk. Looks fast just sitting there.

Gordon

Comment

Working...
              X