This guy thinks, he has a nice GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy thinks, he has a nice GT Hawk

Take a look at his nice GT. http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/1984977225.html

This car has been listed recently as what it really is. Must be some kind of snafu.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

The pix of what's left of the GT Hawk are on his Flicker link. Looks like about a $500-1000 parts car to me. The '64 Lark has been advertised for well over a year. I called about it and was told it was virtually rust free. Another SDC member drove two hours to take a look and found it was actually virtually rust...
      edp/NC
      \'63 Avanti
      \'66 Commander

Comment

Originally posted by edpjr View Post
        was told it was virtually rust free and found it was actually virtually rust...
        LOL! I love it. I'm sure I'll use that sometime in the future
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X