62 GT 4-spd. at a reasonable price in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 GT 4-spd. at a reasonable price in Vegas

Thought about this one but passed. With the Avanti coming I'm better off paying a little more for a little better one. But this is a daily driver, and could be a nice car for someone; might be able to talk him down a bit:

I have been in contact with the seller and have several pictures for anyone that might be in the market.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

You're right Bob. We've all seen great cars that have started out a lot worse than this one. At least he has the floor panels, and, after all, that is his ASKING price.

Dan Miller
    Auburn, GA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
      Thought about this one but passed. With the Avanti coming I'm better off paying a little more for a little better one. But this is a daily driver, and could be a nice car for someone; might be able to talk him down a bit:

I have been in contact with the seller and have several pictures for anyone that might be in the market.

BTW , the Avanti left last night in a enclosed trailer.
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
        BTW , the Avanti left last night in a enclosed trailer.
        Yup, Peg said it was en route. Waiting for the driver's call as we speak
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Just for comparison, here's another 4-spd. GT:

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
          X